JOIN THE TEAM!
Please email applications to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently accepting applications for the position(s) below:
Executive Assistant to the CEO -18 Month Maternity Leave
Community Support Centre of Essex County requires an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Duties include but are not limited to calls, arranging travel plans, meeting minute taking and distribution, scheduling appointments and drafting both internal and external correspondence. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public. Other duties shall be assigned as necessary.
Salary Range: $43,316.00-$49,795.00
The Community Support Centre of Essex County offers a competitive package, an engaging work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Current Ontario Driver’s Licence (C, F or B Class preferred)
- Clean drivers abstract
- Police clearance with vulnerable sector check
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Provides transportation to clients of the CSC in a safe and responsible manner
- Maintains the vehicle to ensure the safety of passengers and driver
- Cleans the vehicle regularly
- Collaborates effectively with other drivers
- Develops and maintains effective interpersonal relationships with colleagues and clients
- Deals with issues in a tactful and diplomatic manner
- Provides clients with a safe, comfortable, pleasant, and non-threatening environment
- Participates in necessary in-service training and orientation
- Works safely to reduce the risk of injury to self, clients and others
- Reports all actual or potentially hazardous situations
- Minimum of 9 years of general driving experience
- Empathy for and understanding of the needs of the elderly and individuals with disabilities
- Ability to relate to all levels of staff, the clients and their families, and other professionals with a high degree of patience and tolerance
Community Support Centre of Essex County offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Compensation: Rate range $17.86-$20.54 per hour
Closing: No closing period at this time
FOOT CARE NURSE(S)
Essex County In Home and In Clinic Locations
What we offer:
- Competitive income as a contracted worker
- A flexible work schedule
- The opportunity for you to make a change in the life of someone in need
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct foot assessments and provide treatment for common foot ailments such as onychomycosis (tinea unguium), corn & callous treatments
- Knowledgeable of the effect of health issues such as diabetes, mellitus & arthritis on the patient’s ability to take care of their feet and nails
- Works within the Ethical Practice Framework of CSC
- Understand the range of services provided by each division of the CSC family and how it contributes to our model of client care
- Continually assess, anticipate, identify and respond to new and changing needs of clients and communicate with our Program Coordinator
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- RPN with Advanced Foot Care Certification
- Prior experience in foot care (conducting assessments and treatments of common foot conditions chronic diseases)
- Ability to effectively manage time and priorities
- Ability to use the CSC’s online scheduling assistant – which requires access to mobile data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations and work flexible hours
Closing: No closing period at this time
Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering numerous programs and Human Resources initiatives which align with the strategic plan. You will drive innovation and process improvement, ensuring the successful accomplishment of goals and objectives. You’re a confident and results-focused implementor who is committed to building a high-performing organizational culture. You think expansively and have a talent for combining novel ideas in unique ways to generate innovative solutions.
We are looking for an innovative, operationally excellent, creative Human Resource Manager to join our team. They successfully partner with all stakeholders to implement thoughtful human resources plans and solutions to drive organizational effectiveness and strategic and business objectives. This role will be ideal for a well-rounded professional who has demonstrated inspirational leadership and has experience in developing and implementing HR services and advising the CEO on HR matters.
- Post-Secondary diploma required.
- Bachelor or MBA degree in HR field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in HR required.
- Experience in the Not-For-Profit Community Support industry preferred
Reports to: Tracey M. Bailey, Chief Executive Officer
Hours of Work: 35 Hours per Week
Salary Range: $59,216 to $68,064
Closing: November 8, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.